Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:32:03 +0100

Hey JOE !!!... you cant be seriously telling us anyone would really
believe stories of falling into vats of chocolate or any of the rest
could be interpreted as anything else then poking fun can you ?? Heck
everyone here knows Randy's contribution to the industry... and I also
think most of us know how easy it is to get bogged down. Seems to be a
thing with piano techs... they find it hard to say no helping someone
out.... even when they simply dont have the time.

Cheers

RicB