Sticking Key Problems

Harriet Lipman hallie58@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:41:55 -0800 (PST)

That's a very good question, Brian.  Somehow, I can't
believe that I never tested the rest of the action
separately from the keys.  Of course, it is possible
that something in the action is pinned too tightly,
but I suspect that the problem has something to do
with the keys.  I will have to look further.

thanks

Harriet