Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:41:22 -0600

Oooooh, that's cold.

Let's give him a chance to respond to all this chatter and repent of the =
slowness before we crucify him or his reputation, says I, he's done too =
much good for too many people--including many techs who might not =
otherwise be in the business--to write him off perfunctorily (wow, =
there's a $2.00 word).

Yes, he needs to be much more responsive to correspondence and, yes, he =
needs to evaluate tapes and tests much more quickly. But he DOES get the =
training materials out promptly, etc.

Q:  Cross a bat with a carpenter ant and what do you get?
A:   A fly-by-night contractor.

Randy Potter is NOT a fly-by-night guy. He's a stand-up guy and many, =
many people will back that up.

Alan Barnard
Had to Speak Up in Salem, MO
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: resife=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 2:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

  Seems to me ( but then again WHAT do I know ?) that reading this =
correspondence about one, Mr "Randy" Potter, is that he takes money from =
people - holds himself incomunicardo, ( he's VERY busy!)  - but then =
again, is a "Great Christian"  ( wot that guv?) - does "community work" =
and all, - duh, .....vomit;....you takes money, you deliver da goods - =
simple ....no ?=20

   John Ross <jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca> wrote:=20

    John M. Ross
    Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada