New Tuner

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:11:59 -0600

At 05:07 12/17/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello list,
>As an  new list member and aspiring  tuner, I have one question, (actually
>many, but one for now).  Do most of you tune by ear, or with an electronic
>tuner, or a combination of both? Thanks,
>Tom

Actually, most of us use our hands....

I think that you will find a large number of people on the list who fall
into each orf those categories, and the numbers are constantly shifting.

Feel free to ask questions concerning tuning methods (or anything else
piano related), as there are many who can and will respond with (mostly)
useful help.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

-I don't care who you are; those reindeer are ruining my roof.