Tools for sale. Journals for sale.

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:51:25 -0600

First let me say thank you to all of you that have called about the shop
tools that I'm selling.
Sorry I didn't have a list ready. Here's a few of the item, just in time
for your spouse to call and
get you a fine Christmas present. Item are new and came from Pianotek so
you can check their
catalog for pictures etc.

Starrett Piano Wire Cutter WC-S5   $79
Wire Bending Pliers BPL-1F  $60
Mitutoyo Thickness Gauge 7300  $56
Gram Tension Correx 31-003-7  $125
Starrett 2 anvil Micrometer MIC-2A  $110
Vortex Spot Chiller VTX  $179
Stanwood Touch Kit $175
Ohaus Scout Digital Scale $105
Sanderson Beat Rater $100
Gram weight Set $95

Also a complete set of straight Reamers. Rm-S16 in
PV2 pin vices.  $175.

Newton Hunt's complete journal set in binders by year.
Starts back in the 1940s.  $600.
Newton said it was missing a few issues, but I sure can be
filled in by this group.

I will have more items later. I'm keeping items to do general repair and
tuning work as I
will be carrying that on.
Call my shop number, it transfers to my cell so you should get me up
until 8-9 central time.
Rich