Dead bass strings

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:03:55 -0500

Friends,

I hope some of our gurus in the piano service field will elaborate on the fumes
idea.  I never heard before of fumes affecting a piano in any way.

Ted:  What kind of piano are we talking about here?  Since it's in the gym I'm
assuming maybe a cheap spinet or console, not a grand.  I am inclined to believe
the glue between the bass bridge and the apron left go since you last tuned it,
or some other problem down there.  But there's still an awful lot about pianos I
don't know.  (For sure!)

Regards,
Clyde