Flooded Pianos

MoodyPianoInc@aol.com MoodyPianoInc@aol.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:09:21 EST

In a message dated 12/20/2002 2:44:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wimblees@aol.com writes:

> Since there is no insurance coverage, why put a value on the pianos?

To answer your question I have clipped a peice of my original email...

>>the flood may have been caused by some negligence on the town so they may
(I >>stress may) still be able to get some compensation.

There is still some investigation in to the town's negligence creating this
flood so I have been asked to come up with an estimation/appraisal that can
be submitted to the town for damages.

So any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Lanie