Garfield PinBlock Restorer?

Bigeartb@aol.com Bigeartb@aol.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:44:41 EST

List:
     A few days ago I posted that the Schaff boys had recommended Garfield
PinBlock Restorer for sluggest parts affected by excessive humidity. NO, NO,
NO!!!
Either I misunderstood them or they were not thinking straight. At any rate,
today I received the old  Garfield Center Pin Lubricant.
     I DON'T BELIEVE I WOULD TRY 'PINBLOCK RESTORER' ON SLUGGEST PARTS.
     Anyway, one of my best ole buddies on this list shared his receipe for
this problem that not only works but doen't taste too badly either.
 P.S. What about this Garfield Center Pin Lube. Does this stuff work?? Should
one Protec following the Garfield Lube???
Thanks
Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.