1858 Broadwood...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:12:51 -0800 (PST)

What? I know a lady who will sell you a 7', 1878
rosewood Broadwood for a LOT less than that! And I
know of a 6' foot, foot pumped Broadwood player grand
for with Themodist accent expression  for $2,500.
     Thump

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf