Flooded Pianos

MoodyPianoInc@aol.com MoodyPianoInc@aol.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:15:04 EST

In a message dated 12/20/2002 3:20:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wimblees@aol.com writes:

> Not to be cynical, but do you really think a government entity is going to
> allowed to be held responsible for anything? Even if it is, it will take
> years for this case to be settled.
>
> Wim

Wim,

I appreciate your concern, however I have not been asked to decide or think
about what the town will or wont do.  I don't know the specifics, nor do I
care much about the facts surrounding the flood or what the town is or isn't
responsible for.  What my friend has asked me for is any advice on the
replacement value of the 2 pianos as if it were to be submitted to insurance,
so that is the information that I am attempting to gather.

I am still very interested in what anyone would like to tell me regarding
long term affects of water damage to pianos like this and how you would best
appraise the situation for replacement value.

Thanks,

Lanie