Need help in locating vintage Steinway Parts

Steven forever.tteot@verizon.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:14:04 -0500

Hi Irv,

Just my luck...I know they won't be cheap, but they should be less
expensive that having them duplicated (which I don't want to do
anyway).  If you happen to hear of any, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steven