Business Management

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:36:58 -0800

Alan,
When I order a part, that is for a specific client, I have a field, (in the
Purchase Order), that I put the client's Number in. That way, all I have to
do is review the Purchase orders with that field in the "search". BTW, I use
a program called DataEase. It was first introduced to me, many years ago, by
Lee Sankey in CA. Although it is somewhat outmoded, it gives me the ability
to be very selective and inventive in the layout of my database.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)