Pain, (was Hearing the difference)

Steve Borgstrom orchman@attbi.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:37:33 -0600

I would like to think that I can feel, and do feel, a great stirring in
my soul when I hear great music. I also know that I gotsta pay the
bills! <grin>

In the situation below, I would reluctantly turn off the car <sigh>,
tune the piano, finish my day, go straight home as soon as I could, put
the CD in the player, pour two fingers of Glenlivet on the rocks,
gather the wiener dog in my lap, sit down and bask.

Problem solved. <big grin>

Season's Greetings!!
Steve Borgstrom
Brooklyn Park, MN