OT -- Laptop batteries

keys88 keys88@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:08:31 -0600

Del, I have shopped locally, and over the internet with Interstate =
Battery.  They seem to have just about anything you need.
Tom
http://www.interstatebattery.com/estore/default.asp
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 5:01 PM
  Subject: OT -- Laptop batteries

  The battery in my laptop (Toshiba) just decided to die. As did the =
battery in my camera. Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with =
any of the battery vendors on the internet? (I can't really 'shop =
locally' out here -- even the pony express only shows up weakly....)

  Thanks,

  Del

  Delwin D Fandrich
  Piano Designer & Builder