Merry Christmas !!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 18:49:29 -0700

   =20
    Richard, I always enjoy your postings. It's been a hard year for the =
PTG with so many of our icons leaving us for a better place, but we have =
to carry on with the work that they started. I hope that you all are =
enjoying the fruits of your labor with your families and your friends, =
and I hope that you can finally take the time to really enjoy the =
Christmas season. All too often things get so hectic at this time of =
year that we don't take time to enjoy our blessings. I have been on the =
list for about two years, and have gotten a whole lot of things to think =
about while I work to bring the piano to fruition, as it were. A big =
Thank You to all of you who have given of yourselves so freely, and I've =
learned a few other life lessons as well. Merry Christmas to one and =
all!

    Kevin E. Ramsey

  Jim, Andre' and heck... all you lovable guys and gals...=20

   As Jim, my mind also has dwelled upon those of us who have
  passed on this year, tho for my part its not so much with sadness, as =
it
  is thankfullness that I got to know at least a few of these fellows
  along roads and byways in life. All the more reason to be appreciative
  of the fact that we have each other, each and every one of us.=20

  Bergen is cold and there is just a dusting of snow here this year. The
  town is lite up with Christmas lights, and people all over are =
settling
  in for the nite as I will very soon now. But not before I wish all of
  you the Happiest of Christmas seasons.=20

  Merry Merries !

  Cheers
  RicB