OT (Re: 3 gorgeous 1890's Knabe uprights for sale, unrestored.)

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:15:56 +0100

kam544@gbronline.com wrote:

> >>Is "go fish" insulting or collegial, a spoof or a kiss-off?  I couldn't
> >>tell.
> >
> >Basically, fold it four ways, and put it where the moon don't shine...
> >Ron N
>
> Boy, that's not how I remember one plays Go Fish.
>
> Keith McGavern

Me neither Keith. Me thinks this particular set of rules is particular
to our freind Ron. I see he seems to have found a new pearch to play it
with. Been a while since the last one popped up, I guess he was getting
hungry for new fry :)

Cheers, and Happy New Year to you Keith !
RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.