HAMMAH, DEMPAH....(;

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:22:08 +0100

on 12/29/02 1:02 AM, Richard Brekne at Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no wrote:

> antares wrote:
>>

>> This is how the students at the YPTA (Yamaha Piano Technical Academy) learn
>> tuning :.....
>
>> .....they now know how to compensate for raising or lowering pitch
>> and their hammah technique is remarkable.
>>

> I notice you use the Japanese spelling for Hammer. Have you been eating
> that funny soup again Andre ??

slurp slurp and it started every morning. That was hard to digest...rice,
soupy soupy, sweet and sour and hot stuff.
It was hard to take and..with them chop sticks.
No wonder people think I am weird.....

>> My two Euro's
>> and...Ricardo,
>> if two Euro cents from your friend are not enough, I'll allow you to ask for
>> much more.
>> OK?
>> (;>))
>
> Oh... you mean BARRIE !! Dont mind him... he's alright.

Oh I know Barrie, good soul out there. May the powers that be with him.

>We have lots of
> anti anti's here in Norway too. Most of them eat a lot of Cod for some
> reason. Havent quite figured the connextion yet but then I dont spend a
> lot of time thinking about it.

Your time will come my friend heheh

> Still... I take your offer. I want at least 80 zorgan from you from now
> on !

Just made a phone call to the Zorgs...It'll be there soon ok?

> Cheers
> RicB
>

>> Antares
>> The Netherlands
>>
>> "Where Music is no harm can be"
>>

> Why dont you send a few of those peace harps around to a few select
> individuals on both sides of the Atlantic eh my friend ??

I 'd love too Ric, I 'd love too

Antares
The Netherlands

"Where Music is no harm can be"