Aural versus ETD tuning training

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:51:40 -0800

I believe you mean David Andersen, I don't think I was involved in this
discussion.

David Love
]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Brekne" <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: December 29, 2002 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: Aural versus ETD tuning training

Don wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Then use the word "ideal" tuning rather than "perfect". That is easily
> defined as the tuning that meets the clients needs, be they ever so
humble.

Sheesshhh Don... I wasnt the one to initiate use of the word
"perfect"... I simply responded to the fellow.... and being somewhat
familiar with David Love, I kind of have to suspect he's not operating
on the Tuning 101 level... so I saw no reason to get involved in his
linquistical quirpsations as it were....

Need a drink or something ??? I have this wonderful green liquour from
Kalven 5 that Andre' brought back from his ...er... trip.. grin.

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne