Hearing the difference

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:41:54 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: David Andersen <bigda@gte.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: Hearing the difference

>  I would love to challenge both "master" ETD tuners and "master"
HT
> tuners to come and hear the pianos I tune, and measure away.  It
would >be  tremendous fun.  I would supply the world-class pianos,
the food, and >the  alcohol.  It would be a great party, recorded
aurally and visually for
> posterity.
>

> How's winter where you are?  Here, it's 66 degrees F., sunny,
slight
> breeze from the ocean;
> it rained some last week, so everything's sparkling.
>
> Thanks, list, for the inspiration and the education.
>
> David Andersen
> Malibu, CA

How far from Anaheim are you?   I will be there Jan 12 - 15 and
possibly the 16th and 17th.   So any days before the 12th, or
after the 17th will work.    How far are you from Phoenix?  I may
visit there before or after, or both.   ---rm
ps the weather here in SD is near record warm temps, 40-50's.   It
could just as easy be 10- 20 below. So Malibu is very appealing.