Knabe Grand

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:17:06 +0100

Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> > Hardest part to me
> > was making the case repair at the end of the job look seamless if you
> > ask me. But then cabinent work is hardly my specialty. Ok... it takes a
> > bit more time... what... an extra hour or so to get the darn thing out,
> > and say just as much to refit... and then whatever time it
> > takes to do
> > the finish work.... or what ?
> >
> > Cheers
> > RicB
>
> And you don't call that "a little more work", especailly if you've never done it before?
>
> Wim

I DID call it a "little more work" :) I just didnt call it a "LOT more
work". First time I did this was on a Bechstein and even then I thought
it little more then a mild pain in the pah-tooty. Since then it has
struck me that perhaps this is a better solution then the free floating
pinblock.

Terry will handle this bit with no problem me thinks.

Cheers!
RicB

--
Richard Brekne