refinishing questions from beginner...

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:16:54 EST

Jay:
     These products must be sprayed with spray equipment. Humidity and
temperature is crucial to a good job. Campbell products are very good and you
can contact J.P. Finishing Prod. in Montgomery, Ala at 1-800-447-3723. Ask
them for the closest dealer near you. Also you may want to contact Mohawk
Finishing Products at 1-800-545-0047. Their products are also very good and I
believe they may be one of the largest, if not the largest finishing product
dealer in the U.S.  The process is quite in depth...I'm afraid too lengthy
for this list. I wonder if you could begin by talking to some furniture
refinishers and please remember that spraying lacquer can be very volatile.
Decatur lost an entire city block from a fire started by lacquer dust.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.