ptbiz file back-up

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:36:28 -0500

Tom,
    When you close the program it should prompt you to save. If it
doesn't it would seem that something is wrong. Check in your PTBiz
program directory for files named something like (piano01312002.mdb)
without the parenthesis. This is the backup. (piano.mdb) is the current
working file. The numbers after the word piano in the first file name
above are the date. Hope this helps.

Greg

--
Greg Newell