Median age

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:40:24 -0800

Middle age is half way between your age and your life expectancy.  I =
wish.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Median age

  I guess I'm middle-aged. A couple years ago I bought something at Home =
Depot and the checkout gal asked me for my AARP discount card. Then, =
depressed, I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and bought a =
bottle of wine. The checkout gal there asked me for my I.D. Then I went =
home and celebrated! That must be middle-age. Or caught in the middle - =
or sumpthin'.

  Terry Farrell
   =20
    ----- Original Message -----=20