Staib-Abendschein "Mastertouch Action"

philromano@attglobal.net philromano@attglobal.net
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:07:39 -0500

Hi List,

Can anyone give me any info (I've already got an email in to Jack Wyatt. =
Jack, did you get it?) on a Staib-Abendschein=20
(sp?) "Mastertouch Action" and how to go about regulating it? I ran into =
this unusual action in an old Becker upright (c. 1927) and I've never =
seen the likes before. Haven't really had a chance to get into it yet =
(church client wants a written proposal of course!) but it looks a =
little puzzling. The action is in remarkably good shape but the =
block/board/bridges could use considerable help.

Any useful info will be greatly appreciated.

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC
philromano@attglobal.net