Journal arrival times

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:19:48 -0700

At 06:22 PM 2/1/02 -0800, Paul wrote:

>Well, it's February 1, the mail has arrived, and my February Journal
>aint there.  Anyone else in the same boat?

For the first time in 15 years, not me! Up here in Canada on the frozen
eastern slopes of the Rockies the Journal was in my mailbox this
morning.  Kudos to those involved including the dreaded Canada Post.

I have to mention John Hartman, RPT for his cover art and illustrations as
well, in this as well as previous issues. I always look forward to them!

                 John