Springs for the soundboard

Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:29:06 -0800

In short, is it worth looking into, or does it simply not work?

David Love
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: February 02, 2002 4:33 PM
  Subject: Re: Springs for the soundboard

  Yeah it has but was it ever mentioned that the spring be placed on the =
TOP side of the bridge between it and the PLATE strut? I thought i =
remembered reading that it was suggested to put the spring under the =
soundboard between it and the beams.=20
  Greg=20

  Delwin D Fandrich wrote:=20

    Check the archives, David. This subject has been gone over several =
times and at some length. Del=20