Staib-Abendschein Action

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:15:23 EST

   Hello Phil:

     Sorry to be slow in my answer to you.
There are two of these actions,  the first
has a very complicated let-off system.
The second had a let off system that we
find on the average action.  The second
works as well as the first.
     The top of the ether jack forms a -- Y --.
And the regulation are the same in that area.
This is where you regulate the check.
     The rest is standard settings blow distance,
key-depth ect.ect.  However this action has
very little after touch feel, if any. So don't expect
any.
      If you have the first action with the complicated
let off system be careful when turning the regulation
screws.  You may very well have to heat them before
they will turn.  I have parts for this action if you need
them.
      If you have the first action please phone me.
My shop number is   972 - 278 - 9312.
      I will be using my "Staib model" in a new class
in Chicago.  " Laying  Touch In The Upright"

  Hope this helps,
  Jack Wyatt