FW: Roger W. Update

Kent Swafford, RPT sec@ptg.org
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:34:39 -0600

------ Forwarded Message
From: ptg <sandyroady@ptgstore.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:38:56 -0600
To: board@ptg.org
Subject: Roger W. Update

Dear Family & Friends,
Roger got his first dose of Mylotarg on Tuesday, Jan 29.  He had some fever
and chills which was expected.  He was sent home on Wed afternoon.  Went
back up Fri for a check-up, didn't need anything except some potassium. Goes
back Tues and Fri to see the Dr, and if all goes well, will get the second
dose of Mylotarg on Feb 13.  The only side effect he is experiencing now is
a metalic taste all the time.  He is not enjoying eating very much.

Don't know how long we have to wait before we find out if this is working or
not.  I would assume we have at least another month before we find out
anything.

The strain is beginning to get to me.  Roger is still doing very well, as
far as keeping up his good spirits and positive attitude.

Will let you know when we find out anything.

Love to all,
MJ

------ End of Forwarded Message