Laptop dimensions - please respond!

Michael Musial musepiano@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 12:49:51

Hello!

I would really appreciate input from those of you who
use laptops for tuning.

Specifically: How wide and how deep is your laptop?
Most importantly: Where is the cooling fan located
on the underside of your machine?

a simple message like this one describing my machine:

>Sony Vaio SR33K
>10.25Wide  8Deep  1/3 of the way in from the left in the back

would be fine..

I am nearing the end of the process of developing
a very cool accessory for tuners using laptops for
their ETDs. I will not go into details right now and
won't mention this again until I have it available
to purchase.

Please respond privately

Many Thanks!

Michael Musial