5 a.m. Jig

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:09:51 EST

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> How many times have you laid awake, not quite sure how to complete the next
> day's task, only to go Eureka! at some point in the night - and then get up
> early to build the darn thing before your 9 a.m. appointment? Any horror
> stories? Any triumphs?
>
> Just for fun. But maybe informative!
>
> Terry Farrell

You wait until 5 AM to get up?  There have been many a nights when I woke up
at 2 or 3 with thoughts in my mind. The only way I could get back to sleep is
to get up and write down the idea. (I never went as far as actually making
anything, though, like you did.) I do have paper and pencil next to my bed,
and I will jot down ideas, just so that I won't forgot them.

Wim