Announcement from PTG Board of Directors

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 23:02:42 +0100

Perhaps Kents post came accross a little short and straight
forward. But I dont think it was his intention to create any of
the reactions you list below. Kents a nice fellow, and it would
seem to me that he was just trying to head off any rumours or
gossip getting started.  We are informed that some changes with
regards to the Executive Director have taken place, and that all
is well and nothing to worry about. Lets take Kents words at face
value and not read into them something that probably isnt there.

Besides... we are probably going to get more information later
on... one way or the other.

TIMHO

RicB