Broadwood Pics 2

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 22:58:45 +0100

Terry, Joe, and anyone else who's interested:

A couple more pics from this Broadwood Square. The first two show that
soundboard support Terry was asking about really nicely. All three are
taken from inside the cavity and show quite a bit of the soundboard
ribbing. You can also see the "nose" bolt and the soundboard / bridge
buttons. On the third pic you can see all the way back into the bass
section and you (Joe) will of course see how difficult it would be to
get any kind of a screw driver in there to tighten the buttons up.

http://home.broadpark.no/~rbrekne/Broadwood/P2060024.JPG
http://home.broadpark.no/~rbrekne/Broadwood/P2060025.JPG
http://home.broadpark.no/~rbrekne/Broadwood/P2060026.JPG

And just for fun.... another little creation of mine... I never did know
how to make a snowman, but ladies are a bit easier...grin. A rare real
winter evening in Bergen, in front of our 300 year old house.

http://home.broadpark.no/~rbrekne/Broadwood/P2040020.JPG

enjoy

--
Richard Brekne