Another Buzz

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 07:53:53 -0500

Tuning a P22 in a middle school band room last night. Hit G3. BUZZZZZZ. Big, nasty, short duration buzz. Likely the snare drums nearby - put magazines, etc. on top - No change. Maybe the simbols - wedge them in their holder better - no change. Maybe the tamborine - nadda. Maybe something on the piano........nope, not there. Its so lound, I can't even tune the note!

Hmmmmmm. Maybe I'll just reposition my rubber mutes so that the handles are not touching. That was it! I'm glad I found it before I started shoring up the walls of the school or something. Geesh!

Terry Farrell