Another Buzz

Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:46:20 EST

Terry-

You'll also get to a point where you notice that you automatically reach your
hand to where the noise is coming from.  It helps to analyze the sound.  Is
it metallic, metal to wood, echoes a little, or has a different
characteristic.  You can eliminate possibilities by what you decide.  I've
gotten to the point where I can hear the difference between a creaking coil
spring and a squeaking leaf spring in the pedals.  I was fooled once when a
Kawai upright had both under one of the pedals.

Lisa Weller