Dietmann

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:41:44 -0500

Hello,

I have never heard of this brand of pianos. Maybe it was never exported to
Norht America. If you don't know the exact age is not too bad. How does it
compare to a new piano of it's size? How does it sound? How does it keep
it's tuning? What is the hammer condition?

All these questions have to be answered before you can put a price on the
piano. After figuring these out, I try to get the price of a new equivalent
piano and then deduct depreciation and needed repairs to make it as new.

And then, if you are selling to a friend... How close of a friend? Do you
still want this person as a friend after the transaction?

Good luck.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Neto da Rocha
  Sent: 6 février, 2002 21:32
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Dietmann

  Dear list,

  I have an Dietmann upright piano and i would like to sell it but i dont
know how much: it is in good condition and his serial number is: 32154
(there´s another number in the frame: 21L4 B) and it has 121 cm tall.
  Could someone tell me how much it cost? How many years it has? I would
like to sell it to a friend...

  Thank you