Weber action too big

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:35:52 -0500

> Crank up the glide bolts, slip sheet metal or poster board between the
drop
> screws and block, and slide it out. You might not even need the butter.
>
> Ron N

Wim, I had a Weber 3 years ago with the same dilemma..Bass hammers were
knocking on the pinblock when I tried to pull it out..patience, my friend. I
like Ron's idea..I was able to raise the action ever so slightly  and gently
got it out. I did not break a hammer, and I would have sworn / bet that I
would have.

If _I_ can do it, you certainly can.

No stranger to g r o w i n g action brackets,
Phil