Typewriter

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 11:48:25 -0600

Herr Brekne,
At 17:48 02/08/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:
>>In a message dated 2/8/02 8:22:21 AM Central Standard Time,
>>cedel@supernet.com (Clyde Hollinger) writes:
>>Do all of you have a typewriter?  Do we all need one?
>
>Sorry to ask... but I just couldnt resist... Your typewriter doesnt happen
>to be a Betsy Ross Model does it... ? sniker :)
>--
>Richard Brekne

No, Ric.  _I'm_ the Betsy Ross Guy... ;-}

BTW, my typewriter is a 1910 vintage Underwood Standard w/18 carriage -
works perfectly, but you gotta mean it when you hit "carriage
return".   (It's a healthy lever, not a button.)

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.
-DarwinAwards.com Darwinian Motto