Knuckle Removal was Action too big

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 19:06:08 +0100

Carl Meyer wrote:

> Hi! Mary,  I recall a tech demonstrating a procedure for removing
> knuckles at a tech session some years ago.

I saw that demonstration too Carl. One of the reasons I am leary of
going to Chicago...grin. All that Blood... shhheshh.. Poor fellow who
was voluntered  wont be knocking on anyones doors again soon me thinks.
  He sliced through the buckskin and felt with a razor blade, peeled the
felt and buckskin off and with a sharp small side cutting pliers cut the
remaining wood at two or three places and split it out of the slot.  I
haven't actually done this but it looked easy.  Hope that works for
you.  Practice on some old knuckles.

Shhesshhh.. and I thought I was gross... practice on some old knuckles
indeed ! :) Best Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California
cmpiano@attbi.com
 BOINNGGG --- Round two !