New life for knuckles

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 12:13:35 +0100

Correcto... this is an old trick and I have never really understood the
reason it seems to come under such critical fire. If the only significant
problem with a knuckle is the underfelt being overly compacted, this will
pretty much restore a knuckle to its origional shape.  Sometimes a quick
brush up with some light grade sandpaper with the nap to remove any nominal
groving from the jack.

The proceedure is quick, easy, lasts a long time and heck... if you arent
getting 17,000.00 zendoers for the job..... well it can make a big big
difference.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne