Junk Pianos

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 23:17:44 -0600

Terry,

At 23:16 02/09/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Del. Yes I do my best to politely inform the owner that their piano is
>likely to hold back even a beginner.

>  <snip>
>Unfortunately, I usually see the same piano at the same home the next year.

Patience, Grasshopper.

I've informed one of my customers of the condition and costs for repair for
16+ years, and advised them to save and buy a different one.   Recent
reports from a spy I have at a local dealer says they were in recently,
looking...

No, I won't be getting any commission, but I'll get the warranty tuning (at
least).

Conrad Hoffsommer -  Decorah, IA
Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...