Wierd Pitch Raise Results

JARickson@AOL.COM JARickson@AOL.COM
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:53:53 EST

If it was a Kimball,  I would be about 80% sure this was caused by the
laminated sound board.  I have seen this many times (even in my limited
experience). Although,  wrong-button-pushed idea is another phenomenon which
can be very frustrating if you are hurrying through your SAT-machine tuning
and not adequately aurally-checking.

Jim Rickson