Spelling

Robert A. Anderson fandango@dakotacom.net
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:49:41 -0700

Lest anyone think that the Spelling Police can't spell words like
"dispense," it is sad but true that it's impossible to address all
spelling mistakes on the Pianotech List. I am an unpaid volunteer, and I
only have time to address repeated and relentless misspellings. So don't
be lulled into a false sense of security just because I'm not
cominatcha. No, don't tell me that I misspelled "cominatcha." I hereby
apologize for that. No, Kevin, I don't expect you to correct spelling
mistakes in other posts, but  to win the award, you have to go out of
your way.

Bob Anderson
Friend of the Spelling Police
Tucson, Arizona