To Bill Bremmer

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:25:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bill

I know I'm not your boss, but why don't you get off the ego thing and
just stick to writing the positive things you do so well.

We've had this converstion before.

Ed Foote has done more for HT awareness than anyone else I know. You did
your best within the last year when you explained in detail how you do
the EBVT. You won a few converts. That's a good thing.

We don't need to encourage division in the ranks for ego sake.

Forgiveness will do you more good than those whom you forgive. Try it.

Jim Coleman, Sr.