DC burning--SOLUTION

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:24:54 -0500 (EST)

  The custumer sounded so convincing on the phone
I went looking for advice here before seeing it.

  I did find something new, but no burning.

  It appears the die in the pads is wicking up to the
heating bar, so parts  of the pad are looking
bleached, and the top is so dark blue it is appears
black. The black combined with a little crusty calcium
 appears burnt. The bar didn't feel so hot to me.

  I see Dampp-Chaser monitors this site, and responed
with intentions to help promptly. Good service.

  So is the wicking of the die new to anyone?

                               Cheers

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca