cat on the lid

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:50:53 -0600

At 09:04 02/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Yp, the cat is yelled at for jumping on the piano
>to look out the window, but grand sits along side
>the picture window right over a heat vent. I thought
>I had convinced them to move it, but upon return,
>there it sits.
>                    Dave Renaud
>                    RPT

Consider:
-If there is _anything_ high to perch on, a cat will.

-If it is near a window where a view of birds, etc. may be gained from such
a perch, so much the better.

-If it is in a sunny window it is called cat heaven.

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THE CAT'S ALLEGED MIND!

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.
-DarwinAwards.com Darwinian Motto