more charts?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:00:22 EST

Greetings,
     Hmm, so we all have our own way of looking at things, that is for sure.
The charts I have been using for some time,(which are familiar to anyone that
has sat through one of my temperament classes) are viewable at Kent Swaffords
site
http://homepage.mac.com/kentswafford/FileSharing1.html

They also accompany the liner notes from "6 Degrees Of Tonality", which is
viewable at
 http://www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/3rds_chart.html

It is very easy to create these things, simply add or subtract the cent
offsets  found in  Owen Jorgensen's research from 13.7.
Regards,
Ed Foote