impact hammer technique tips?

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:52:17 EST

In a message dated 2/16/02 1:47:37 PM, pcpoulso@pacbell.net writes:

<< Keep at it, and you'll never want to go back to the regular hammer

on uprights. Patrick Poulson, RPT and 15 year impact hammer user.

Thanks for the tips.  And Ken Jankura too.  I read the 4/01 Journal article,
BTW, and it was informative.  It really pays to keep the old copies of the
Journal, doesn't it?  At the time I kind of scanned that article without
paying much attention to it, and now 8 months later it's a great source of
info!

I have 3 vertical tunings this week and I can't wait to try it out again.

Tom Sivak