Missing Spoon Bender/APSCO

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 10:51:33 -0800

Tom,
Welcome to the NY attitude. I too, was hoping that when Schaff took over
APSCO, this situation would improve. NOT! Personally, I would call the head
dude and voice your complaint. Schaff has, for the most part, been more
receptive to this sort of problem. I have a feeling if the head dude finds
out about what occurred, he will make it right for you. Ever since Tuner's
Supply folded, there has been somewhat of an attitude from the suppliers.
It's not a monopoly, but darned close. We've always been at their mercy, in
this regard. Ah, for the good olde days of Trefz!
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)