Yes! We have no spoon benders!

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:47:58 -0400

The reason there was no improvement, is because, I think, they left the same
staff, including the person in charge.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike and Jane Spalding" <mjbkspal@execpc.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: Yes! We have no spoon benders!

> Tom,
>
> No, I don't think you're expectations are unrealistic.  And the service
quality that you experienced is pretty typical.  I now consider APSCO the
supplier of last resort - if anyone else can provide what I need, APSCO does
not get the order.  We had hoped that their acquisition by Schaff might
improve the service quality, but your experience says it hasn't worked out
that way.

> Mike

from
> > APSCO.  Allowing ten days for delivery, I scheduled a regulation on a
Kawai
> > vertical, which needed damper spoon regulation, in two weeks, knowing
that I
> > would have the spoon bender by then.
> >
> > Finally my order came, and guess what?  No spoon bender.  So I called
APSCO