Verituner: more opinions

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:22:30 +0100

Hi Gevaert Pierre,

My name is André Oorebeek and I live in Amsterdam.
I have worked with the Verituner for almost one year now. It is the very
best machine and it has changed my professional life because it is the first
machine reading overtones of all keys and shuffling all this data into a
most perfect tuning.
And that means a concert tuning within 45 minutes.
For more info go to :

http://www.veritune.com/

André Oorebeek

friendly greetings